Price is valid for only Indian passport holders only. This offer is valid only for limited seats & Subject to availability.
Final status shall be communicated within 72 hours / 3 full working days of booking (after collection of token amount). In case of any failure, the amount is refundable.
Package cost Calculation based on Foreign Currency:
This package cost is based on notional USD rate at Rs. 74/-, the benchmark rate taken uniformly as USD is too much volatile and can’t be changed in itinerary/handout frequently. This is the HDFC Bank TT Selling rate taken at which the Bank will be making remittance to vendors abroad through Telex Transfer for land-arrangements etc. Please don’t get confused with the Inter Bank rate or Currency buying/selling rates being quoted on Currency rate sites or Bank’s Currency trading site.
To avoid the impact of future fluctuation you can get the package cost freeze by making 100% payment of package cost adjusted at the prevailing TT selling rate of HDFC Bank at time booking or within 5 days of it. There will be Rs.500/- pp extra towards Remittance & Bank transaction charges payable as remittance will be sent separately for & on your behalf.
Else, if you choose to make payments as per Schedule of Payment given in itinerary - at time of full & final payment the TT selling rate prevailing at that time shall apply.
Terms & Conditions for tour booking in relation to Covid 19 pandemic.
As these terms and conditions for tour booking in relation to COVID 19 pandemic but still it shall apply to similar situations giving rise to an abrupt stoppage of the tour booked.
- If due to pandemic the tour cannot be availed altogether then our liability will be limited to refund of tour money after deducting 5% of the tour costs and amount spent towards the booked services which is held up with service providers. One the tour commences there shall be no refund.
- We shall not be bound to refund the amount held up with service providers like airlines, hotels or DMC, etc. unless they refund us in our bank account.
- You have to take all the precautions during the travel including repatriation expenses if you are stranded due to suspension of service abruptly due to law enforcement at your destination or transit places. There is no guarantee of any kind of physical or financial support during such eventuality where the tour is affected due to pandemic like situation.
- Every country may issue its travel requirements, procedures for prior to arrival or departure at the destination to be followed at ports, rules for medical testing and examination, and so on, which must be followed. The company will not be responsible if these procedures cause any hindrance in the smooth execution of tours. You must carry contingency funds to meet any travel related medical tests or quarantine related expenses.
Part 2 (Destination Maldives)
- Relevant official guidelines to be followed for international tourists arriving at the Maldives are given hereunder for reference purposes, however, you have to get yourself abreast with the latest update for your destination on your own by visiting official government websites in this regard of the respective country of destination as well as India.
- Reference is made to our circular dated 04.07.2021 (Ref: AIR TRANSPORT CIRCULAR AT 14/2020- Issue 17) regarding the requirement of negative/ PCR result for tourist arriving to the Maldives effective 15th July 2021:
Tourists travelling to the Maldives will be provided visa on arrival. Tourists must have a hotel reservation confirmation for the entire stay in a registered tourist facility.
The following categories of passengers, including those who have completed the prescribed dose(s) of COVID-19 Vaccines, must hold a negative result for a nucleic acid test (PCR test) for COVID-19 prior to entry into the Maldives:
(a) All Tourist
(b) Special Visa holders
(c) Business Visa holders
(d) Foreign diplomats and their accompanying family members
(e) Airline/aircraft crew whose transit stay in the Maldives
- is arranged in an accommodation other than a designated transit facility and/or;
- duration of stay will exceed seven days
(f) Crew of ships who arrive by air to sign onto a ship
(g) Maldivian Nationals and Work Visa Holders
Covid Test Report Requirements
- Passengers arriving from South Asian countries lndia, are required to take a PCR test between 48 (forty-eight) hours and 72 (seventy-two) hours of their arrival to the Maldives.
- Children below one year old are exempt from the requirement of a PCR test.
- The sample for the PCR test must be taken at most 72 (Seventy-Two) hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
- lf the passenger makes a transit during the journey; the initial PCR test will be valid if the transit does not exceed 24 hours.
- lf the passenger makes a transit exceeding 24 (twenty-four) hours, the Passenger must take a repeat PCR test within 96 (ninety-six) hours prior to embarkation at the Point of transit.
The PCR Test document containing the test result should state:
- Name of the passenger (name as in passport)
- Name and address of the testing laboratory
- Type of test stated as PCR test
- Date of sampling
- The PCR test result may be presented in paper or electronic form during airline check-in and if required at arrival
- All arriving passengers should complete and submit the online Traveler Health Declaration form available from Maldives immigration website portal https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv/ prior 24 hours to their departure from the Maldives. Passengers are required to present PCR Test results on arrival and should attach the applicable documents when completing the online Traveler Health Declaration form.
- All arriving passengers should report to the immigration counter if they have fever, runny nose, cough, sore throat or breathing difficulties or report directly to the international Border Health counter.
Tourists who arrived from India and/or returning to India after their stay in the Maldives, must obtain a departure PCR test taken at most 72 (seventy-two) hours before departure from the Maldives.
It is the responsibility of the passenger and airline crew to attain the health requirements for the country of departure. lf it is a requirement of the country of departure, then Passengers and crew must carry COVID- l9 negative PCR Test results or Covid- l9 Vaccination Certificate with them when arriving at the airport check-in counter.
All departing passengers must report to the COVID-19 hotline number 1676 if they develop any of the following symptoms, within 24 (twenty-four) hours of their departure time;
- Fever, sore throat, runny nose, cough, or breathing difficulties
- They must verify with the COVID-19 hotline if they need to cancel their current booking
All departing passengers must complete the online Traveler Health Declaration form for departure. The Health Declaration form for departure must be submitted before the time of departure but not exceed 24 (twenty-four) hours before the time of departure. The online Traveler Health Declaration form is available from Maldives immigration website portal https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv/
Ministry Health of Family & Welfare in consultation with Ministry of Civil Aviation has reviewed the situation with regard to point of entry actions required to minimize the risk of importation of mutant strains of SARS-CoV-2.
This document addresses all the actions that need to be taken in two parts:
• Part (A) Standard Operating Procedures for all international travellers coming to India
• Part (B) Additional procedures for those coming from United Kingdom, Europe and Middle East.
The entry Airports for flight services would be decided by Ministry of Civil Aviation based on the Bilateral/ Vande Bharat Mission (VBM) flights.
This Standard Operating Procedure shall be valid w.e.f. 22nd February 2021 (23.59 Hrs IST) till further orders. Based on the risk assessment, this document shall be reviewed from time to time.
Part A - For all international travellers except travellers coming through flights originating from United Kingdom, Europe and Middle East
A.1. Planning for Travel
- All travellers should (i) submit self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) before the scheduled travel (ii) upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report. This test should have been conducted within 72 hrs prior to undertaking the journey. Each passenger shall also submit a declaration with respect to authenticity of the report and will be liable for criminal prosecution, if found otherwise.
- They should also give an undertaking on the portal or otherwise to Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India, through concerned airlines before they are allowed to undertake the journey that they would abide by the decision of the appropriate government authority to undergo home quarantine/ self-monitoring of their health for 14 days, or as warranted.
- Arrival in India without negative report shall be allowed only for those traveling to India in the exigency of death in the family.
- If they wish to seek such exemption under para (iii) above, they shall apply to the online portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) at least 72 hours before boarding. The decision taken by the government as communicated on the online portal will be final.
A.2. Before Boarding
- Do’s and Don'ts shall be provided along with ticket to the travellers by the airlines/agencies concerned.
- Airlines to allow boarding only those passengers who have filled in the Self Declaration Form on the Air Suvidha portal and uploaded the negative RT-PCR test report.
- At the time of boarding the flight, only asymptomatic travellers will be allowed to board after thermal screening.
- All passengers shall be advised to download Aarogya Setu app on their mobile devices.
- Suitable precautionary measures such as environmental sanitation and disinfection shall be ensured at the airports.
- During boarding all possible measures to ensure physical distancing are to be ensured.
A.3. During Travel
- Suitable announcement about COVID-19 including precautionary measures to be followed shall be made at airports and in flights and during transit.
- While on board the flight, required precautions such as wearing of masks, environmental hygiene, respiratory hygiene, hand hygiene etc. are to be observed by airline staff, crew and all passengers.
A.4. On Arrival
- Deboarding should be done ensuring physical distancing.
- Thermal screening would be carried out in respect of all the passengers by the health officials present at the airport. The self-declaration form filled online shall be shown to the airport health staff.
- The passengers found to be symptomatic during screening shall be immediately isolated and taken to medical facility as per health protocol.
- The passengers who have been exempted for pre-arrival RT-PCR testing [para (iii) and (iv) of A.1 above] (as approved and indicated on the online portal in advance) will show the same to the respective State counters. They will be prioritized for sample collection in the designated area, samples collected and permitted to exit the airport. They shall monitor their health for 14 days (subject to negative test report of the sample taken at the Airport that would be conveyed to such travellers by the concerned State authorities/airport operators).
- All other passengers who have uploaded RT-PCR negative certificates on Air Suvidha portal shall be allowed to leave the airport/ take transit flights and will be required to undertake selfmonitoring of their health for 14 days.
- All such passengers will also be provided the list of the National and State level surveillance officers and the respective call centre numbers, so as to inform State/National Call Centres in case they develop symptoms at any time during the quarantine or self-monitoring of their health.
Dated the 10th February 2022
Government of India Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Guidelines for International Arrivals (in supersession of all guidelines issued on the subject on and after 20 January 2022)
The global and Indian growth trajectory of COVID-19 pandemic continues with regional variations. The need to monitor the continuously changing nature of virus and evolution of SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern (VOCs) thus, must still remain in focus. The extant guidelines for international arrivals in India continue being formulated taking a risk-based approach. While monitoring the nature and spread of infection in the country and across the globe, cognizance is also given to the fact that economic activities need to be taken up in an unhindered manner.
This document provides protocols to be complied by international travellers as well as those to be followed by airlines and all points of entry (airports, seaports and land border).
This Standard Operating Procedure shall be valid w.e.f. 14th February 2022 (00.01 Hrs IST) till further orders. Based on the risk assessment, this document shall be reviewed from time to time.
A.1. Planning for Travel
i. All travellers should
a. Submit complete and factual information in self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal (https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration) before the scheduled travel, including last 14 days travel details.
b. Upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report* (The test should have been conducted within 72 hrs prior to undertaking the journey) OR Certificate of completing full primary vaccination schedule of COVID-19 vaccination**.
c. Each passenger shall also submit a declaration with respect to authenticity of the report and will be liable for criminal prosecution, if found otherwise.
ii. They should also give an undertaking on the portal or otherwise to Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India, through concerned airlines before they are allowed to undertake the journey that they would abide by the decision of the appropriate government authority any post arrival requirement to undergo home/institutional quarantine/ self-health monitoring, as warranted.
A.2. Before Boarding
i. Do’s and Don'ts shall be provided along with ticket to the travellers by the airlines/agencies concerned.
ii. Airlines to allow boarding by only those passengers who have filled in all the information in the Self Declaration Form on the Air Suvidha portal and uploaded the negative RT-PCR test report or Covid -19 vaccination certificate of having completed the primary vaccination schedule**.
iii. At the time of boarding the flight, only asymptomatic travellers will be allowed to board after thermal screening.
iv. All passengers shall be advised to download Aarogya Setu app on their mobile devices.
A.3. During Travel
i. In-flight announcement about COVID-19 including precautionary measures to be followed shall be made at airports and in flights and during transit.
ii. During in-flight crew shall ensure that COVID appropriate behaviour is followed at all times.
iii. If any passenger reports symptoms of COVID-19 during flight, he/she shall be isolated as per protocol.
iv. Proper in-flight announcements should be made by the airlines regarding the testing requirements and people who need to undergo such testing to avoid any congestion at the arrival airports.
A.4. On arrival
i. De-boarding should be done ensuring physical distancing.
ii. Thermal screening would be carried out in respect of all the passengers by the health officials present at the airport. The self-declaration form filled online shall be shown to the airport health staff.
iii. The passengers found to be symptomatic during screening shall be immediately isolated and taken to medical facility as per health protocol. If tested positive, their contacts shall be identified and managed as per laid down protocol#.
iv. The following protocol post arrival shall also be followed
a. A sub-section (2% of the total passengers in the flight) shall undergo random post- arrival testing at the airport on arrival.
b. Such travellers in each flight shall be identified by the concerned airlines (preferably from different countries). They will submit the samples and shall be allowed to leave the airport.
c. If such travellers are tested positive, their samples should be further sent for genomic testing at INSACOG laboratory network.
d. They shall be treated/isolated as per laid down standard protocol.
v. All travellers will self-monitor their health for next 14 days of arrival.
vi. If travellers under self-health monitoring, develop signs and symptoms suggestive of COVID- 19, they will immediately self-isolate and report to their nearest health facility or call National helpline number (1075)/ State Helpline Number.
International travellers arriving at seaports/land ports
i. International travellers arriving through seaports/land ports will also have to undergo the same protocol as above, except that facility for online registration is not available for such passengers currently.
ii. Such travellers shall submit the self-declaration form to the concerned authorities of Government of India at seaports/land ports on arrival.
* Children under 5 years of age are exempted from both pre- and post-arrival testing. However, if found symptomatic for COVID-19 on arrival or during the period of self-monitoring period, they shall undergo testing and treated as per laid down protocol.
** There are Countries which have agreement with India on mutual recognition of vaccination certificates of Nationally recognised or WHO recognised vaccines. Similarly, there are Countries which presently do not have such an agreement with India, but they exempt Indian citizens fully vaccinated with Nationally recognised or WHO recognised vaccines. On the basis of reciprocity, the travellers from only such Countries which provide quarantine-free entry to Indians will be allowed for relaxation under Certificate of completing full primary vaccination schedule of COVID-19 vaccination. The listing of such Countries is available on website of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (mohfw.gov.in) and the link of the same will be available at website of Ministry of External Affairs and Air Suvidha Portal. This is also a dynamic list and will be updated from time to time. The travellers from such countries only are considered for allowing entry based on vaccination certificate & shall upload their fully vaccinate certificate on the Air Suvidha portal.
# Contacts of the suspect case are the co-passengers seated in the same row, 3 rows in front and 3 rows behind along with identified Cabin Crew.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
· In case of any unprecedented hike in airfare, hotel charges or other service charges, ticket cancellation, the same will be levied extra.
· The hotel and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
· Rates may change in the case of hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
· Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in / late checkout are subject to availability.
· Above Mentioned Itinerary, Flight, Timing & rates are subject to change.
· We will not be responsible for visa delay/rejection.
· Please take care of all your personal belongings and valuable and note that Local Operator will not be held liable for any loss.
· Date and timings of THE above tour program can be changed by the local tour operator.
· After booking Confirmation Rs. 2,000/- per person per Amendment Charges.
· Honeymoon package is applicable till six month after the Marriage.
· Room type Twin or Double is at the sole discretion of Hotels. Hotels allocate the rooms on Run of The House basis.
· Equivalent * means the hotels with per night room tariff differential in the range of ten-fifteen dollars.
· Package Cost includes (Ground handling charges) Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
· Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel).
· Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of an increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season/holiday surcharge and major events/ fairs and convention.
· Hotel cancellation policies apply.
All Tour packages offered by us are governed by the terms and conditions and undertakings in the package tour - service agreement along with the booking form, which is incorporated herein by reference.
Note of Caution Before Booking of Package/Travel Tour Component:
Travel tour packages / travel tour components that you are intent to book from us are of such nature where one has to undertake a considerable amount of walking and physical activity to enjoy them. All tours involve long hours of travelling and some tour components may include theme park activities such as speed boat rides, balloon rides and other adventure sports which are suitable only for medically / physically fit persons. We, therefore, forewarn heart patients, pregnant women, senior citizens, persons those requiring special care, patients of a respiratory disorder, persons suffering from arthritis, blood pressure and diabetes, not to undertake tour. There will be no medical help that can be provided during such tours. It is therefore advised not to venture if any person requires special medical attention during the tour. There is no luggage assistance and it is expected every tourist to manage his own luggage. Some of the tourist products are without elevators / escalators and one may have to use stairs. Despite the above-mentioned warning tourist who undertakes tour at his own volition and risk, We will not be responsible for any medical complication that may arise during the tour. Not only this, one has to be medically fit and energetic to undertake tour packages. You must, therefore, satisfy yourself by undergoing medical checkup and obtain a medical fitness certificate from your registered medical practitioner.
If circumstances force you to cancel the tour the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
The cancellation charge will be as per the booking condition of the tour & we shall be constrained to levy the following Cancellation charges (per person):-
• Prior to 31 days or more: Non-refundable deposit of Rs. 20,000 per person (except Normal ticket cancellation charges this would be extra).
• Between 30 and 20 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit + 75% of the holiday cost.
• Less than 20 days of departure: 100% of the holiday cost. No Refund.
• In case a passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
• Once the booking is confirmed during Super Peak period (Christmas and New Year Period between 22nd December and 03rd January) Cancellation fee of 75% of Tour Cost will be charged for all booking cancelled within 45 days of travel.
• We cannot be held responsible for any “Refusal of Visa / Refusal of On arrival of Visa / Delay in the issuance of Visa” and applicable cancellation charges shall apply accordingly.
Change of name or date: Not permitted.
Cancellation Policy applicable for booking done as Guarantee Booking:
This is to inform you, prior to confirming your bookings which need guarantee booking that our normal cancellation policy mentioned immediately here above will not be applicable for your booking. Your booking is having travel tour components which need guarantee booking, which means no cancellation will be allowed once the booking is made for you. Therefore general cancellation policy mentioned above will be superseded by the following cancellation policy: If cancellation is made any time once the booking is confirmed irrespective of the number of days before departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
Please note that your booking shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the company. Kindly read the same properly before signing. The above terms being provided are capsulated. Ask our representative for detailed terms and conditions applying your tour package and your bookings. Our company is a travel and holiday organizer and we do not control or operate any airline, neither it own nor control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport or any other facility or service mentioned herein or offered to sale at any point of time in near future. However, it takes reasonable care in selecting all the ingredients which are offered to sale, it is made clear that our company only selects and inspect them and have no control in running them, we cannot be held responsible of any delay, improper services provided by an independent agency, airlines, transport, hotel any provider of services, for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hotelier, airline, shipping company coach owner/coach operator who are the company's independent contractor arising outside our normal selection and inspection process. Neither we can be held responsible for the delay nor deficiency in services provided by the agency, airlines, transport, hotel any provider of services, or/and any act or actions of co-traveller, co-passenger which may result in availing the following and/or other services on the tour.
Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used. Kindly be advised above rates are as of date and subject to change without prior notice. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation. The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible. Please also note that unlike in the case of individual tailor-made tour packages; you might have to adjust timings for the sake of general member of your tour group. Hotels mentioned now are only proposed at the moment. The hotel named in the service voucher shall be final. This intimation supersedes all previous offers by us and any verbal communication or offer made earlier by any of our representatives.
By making booking online, you agree to the above mentioned Terms & Conditions, Payment Terms, Foreign Exchange Terms, Visa Guidelines, Cancellation Policy in detail and all Terms and Conditions of the Contract.
Read & Download the Contract